07 Mar Corona Outbreak iDrive 4×4 policy
COVID-19 outbreak – iDrive 4×4 policy
Update 8 September 2020 – 12:00 GMT
At iDrive 4×4 we follow the Corona outbreak (COVID-19) developments on a daily basis.
The latest update of the Supreme Committee on COVID-19 of Oman states that the international flights will resume from 1 October 2020. We will monitor this closely to be able to provide you with the most up to date information.
At iDrive 4×4 we understand the sensitivities for traveling during the Corona outbreak and therefore we offer our clients a flexible approach.
- With a negative travel advise from your origin country or in the case that Oman does not allow tourists in the country you can possibly claim the reservation amount from your Travel Insurance and cancel the booking with us.
- If your travel insurance does not cover the costs of the cancellation of your trip, you can reschedule your trip free of charge.
- Our cancellation policy: The traveler can cancel the agreement at any time before the start date of the trip. The traveler will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- Up to 56 days before departure: 20%
- 55-22 days prior to departure: 50
- 21-7 days prior to departure: 75%
- 0-6 days prior to departure: 100%