11 Dec Covid-19 regulations & iDrive 4×4 Policy
COVID-19 Regulations & iDrive 4×4 Policy
UPDATED 25 AUGUST 2021
Oman will re-open the borders for tourism on 1 September 2021. Please read the below for all the regulations around visiting Oman:
• All travelers coming to the Sultanate are required to present a medical certificate with QR Code of taking two doses or the first dose of COVID-19 locally approved vaccines. The second dose is to be taken before 14 days prior to the scheduled time for arriving to the Sultanate ( MOH shall post and update the list of locally approved vaccines).
• All travelers (Omani citizens & Foreign) coming to the Sultanate on long international flights (with a period of no less than 8 hours) with a pre-travel negative PCR test (within 96 hours) are exempt from quarantine as well as travelers on shorter flights with a negative COVID-19 PCR test.
• All travelers coming to the Sultanate before their arrival are required to :
1- Pre-registration via (Tarassud+) Platform and to upload the vaccine certificate as well as the COVID-19 PCR certificate, both c containing QR Codes.
2- If the passenger prefers to conduct the COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival, the passenger shall pay the prescribed fees when registering via (Tarassud+) platform. Please note the passenger will have to go into quarantine until the negative PCR test result comes available.
• Travelers below 18 and passengers with medically confirmed health conditions that prevents them from taking the vaccination are exempt from presenting COVID-19 vaccine certificate and PCR test certificate.
This decision will be effective in the Sultanate from 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 1st of September 2021.
Since the regulations around Covid-19 change on a regular basis, please check the website below to find out about the most recent updates about travel restrictions for Oman.
For Kyrgzystan, please check with your local authorities for the latest update.
At iDrive 4×4 we understand the sensitivities for traveling during the Corona outbreak and therefore we offer our clients a flexible approach.
• With a negative travel advise from your origin country or in the case that Oman or Kyrgyzstan does not allow tourists in the country you can possibly claim the reservation amount from your Travel Insurance and cancel the booking with us.
• If your travel insurance does not cover the costs of the cancellation of your trip, you can reschedule your trip free of charge.
• Our cancellation policy: The traveler can cancel the agreement at any time before the start date of the trip. The traveler will be charged the following cancellation fees:
• Up to 56 days before departure: 20%
• 55-22 days prior to departure: 50
• 21-7 days prior to departure: 75%
• 0-6 days prior to departure: 100%