07 Mar Corona Outbreak iDrive 4×4 policy
COVID-19 outbreak – iDrive 4×4 policy
Update 13 March 2020 – 12:00 GMT
At iDrive 4×4 we follow the Corona outbreak (COVID-19) developments on a daily basis.
At iDrive 4×4 we understand the sensitivities for traveling during the Corona outbreak and therefore we offer our clients a flexible approach.
- With a negative travel advise from your origin country or in the case that Oman does not allow tourists in the country you can possibly claim the reservation amount from your Travel Insurance and cancel the booking with us.
- If you chose not to travel because of the Corona virus or if you don’t have a cancellation option in your Travel Insurance we will offer a free of charge rescheduling of your booking to a later date.
- Our cancellation policy: The traveler can cancel the agreement at any time before the start date of the trip. The traveler will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- Up to 56 days before departure: 20%
- 55-22 days prior to departure: 50
- 21-7 days prior to departure: 75%
- 0-6 days prior to departure: 100%
TRAVELLING TO OMAN – LATEST UPDATE (10 MARCH 2020)
The Oman Supreme Committee has decided to implement the following regulations in place.
- Tourist visas to all countries will be suspended for a period of one month starting from March 15, 2020.
- All cruise ships will be banned from entering Omani ports for a period of one month.
Please check this link from Times of Oman with the entire announcement from Oman Supreme Committee. https://timesofoman.com/article/2896842/Oman/Transport/Coronavirus-Oman-suspends-tourist-visas-for-all-countries