When you check out you will pay a 20% down payment with your preferred payment method. After you complete your payment, you will receive an order confirmation by email and WhatsApp. You will receive an email with a payment link before the due date. The remaining payment will be your 80% booking costs plus the deposit for rooftent and camping material. This deposit you will get back after your trip when the rooftent and camping equipment is in good condition.
The day after your booking you will receive a welcome email with pre-travel information, GPS files, and or routes if you ordered them.